Halloumi Tacos Recipe | Summer Grill Recipe| Aphrodite Halloumi
- 1 Aphrodite Halloumi
- OR Aphrodite Goat Milk Halloumi
- 1 mango
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro/coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 mild red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 mini corn tortillas
- Iceberg lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
(1) Dice and combine the salsa ingredients. Set aside.
(2) Slice Aphrodite Halloumi. Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat, add halloumi and cook for approximately 1-2 minutes on either side or until golden brown.
(3) Spoon some of the mango salsa onto the warmed or lightly grilled tortilla/ taco. Layer with lettuce and tomato as desired and top with hot halloumi.
(4) Serve immediately.