Baked Feta with Za’atar Recipe | Aphrodite Barrel Aged Feta
(1) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F.
(2) Add olive oil, garlic & pepper to an oven-proof baking dish.
(3) Add the 2 slices of feta from the tub (without brine) into the oil and garlic, turning feta to cover both sides in oil. Marinate longer if you have the time.
(4) Sprinkle the top of the feta with za’atar.
(5) Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
(6) Squeeze lemon juice over feta prior to serving.
(7) Serve with crusty bread or a green salad with tomatoes.