Baked Cheese in it’s Box Recipe | Le Duc Vacherin Version 2.0
- 1 Le Duc Vacherin
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp wine
- handful picked herbs eg. thyme, oregano, flat leaf parsley
(1) Preheat oven to 180°C 350°F
(2) Blanch garlic in boiling water.
(3) Remove plastic film from cheese & replace in box. Push pieces of garlic into the cheese.
(4) Pour over wine and sprinkle with herbs.
(5) Replace lid, bake in oven for 15 mins, remove lid for last 5 mins.
(6) Serve with crusty baguette