Crayfish Ceviche Recipe with crème fraîche | Tetsuya Wakuda
A recipe we did not have time to show on ‘Cheese Slices’, but too mouth-watering to hide away in archives by Tetsuya Wakuda.
- 1 fresh crayfish
- salt & white pepper
- grated ginger
- grated lime zest and lime juice (save some zest to garnish)
- hint of garlic
- splash of rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh pure cream or crème fraîche
- extra virgin olive oil
- soy sauce
- red onion and cucumber finely diced
(1) Slice crayfish flesh, add lime juice, zest, white pepper, finely grated ginger and a tiny amount of garlic.
(2) Add a splash of rice wine vinegar and a pour - about 1 tbsp - of olive oil.
(3) Cover and leave to marinate for a minimum 1 hour in the fridge.
(4) Spread crème fraîche on a serving plate, add a few drops of soy sauce. Gently spoon fish & juices onto plate, garnish with lime zest.