How to make Flavoured Butter Recipe |with Le Conquérant Butter
Styling and Photo: Kirsten Jenkins
- 125gm/ 4.4oz (unsalted) Le Conquérant – Beurre de Baratte Butter AOP
- Herbed Butter: Chopped Oregano, Chives, Parsley
- Harrisa Butter: 1tsp harrisa
- Anchovy & Capers: Caper, anchovy and lemon - 2 tsps baby capers, 4 anchovies, finely grated zest of 1 lemon
(1) Choose type of butter you would like to make and take butter out of the fridge for an hour to soften.
(2) Beat the butter with a wooden spoon until it is soft and creamy, then beat in any of the flavourings you fancy.
(3) Unused butter can be stored in baking parchment or cling film. Roll it around the butter to form a sausage shape, then twist the ends to seal. The butter is now ready to be stored for up to 3 days in the fridge or up to a month in the freezer.