One tray feta Panzanella bake | Aphrodite Feta
- 180gm Aphrodite Barrel Aged Feta PDO
- ½ loaf of sourdough, cut into large chunks
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into wedges
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbps baby capers
- ¼ bunch basil, leaves picked, roughly chopped
- ¼ bunch oregano, leaves picked, roughly chopped
(1) Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
(2) Place the bread, capsicum and tomatoes on a large baking tray (sheet). Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the oil over, season with salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Crumble the feta into large chunks over the top and cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
(3)Meanwhile, place the remaining oil and vinegar in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
(4) Remove the tray from the oven, sprinkle over the capers and herbs and drizzle with the dressing. Set aside for 20-30 minutes for the bread to soak up the juices and serve warm.