Pear, Roquefort & Radicchio Salad Recipe | with Le Roi Roquefort
- 125 g / 4.4oz Le Roi Roquefort AOP
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 80g (⅓ cup) 3oz crème fraiche
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 100g / 4oz mixed salad leaves including radicchio, frisee and butter lettuce
- 1 witlof, leaves separated
- 80g / 3oz walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- chopped chives to garnish
(1) Crumble ⅔ of the Roquefort into a bowl.
(2) Add chives, crème fraiche, mayonnaise and lemon juice and stir together. Add pepper to taste.
(3) Add salad leaves and witlof to the dressing and toss to combine.
(4) Place in a serving bowl. Crumble over the remaining roquefort, add walnuts and sliced pear and squeeze lemon juice over the top.
(5) Garnish with chopped chives and serve.