Chorizo & Feta Recipe | Sticky Vinegar Chorizo with Aphrodite Feta Breakfast
Recipe & Photo: Kirsten Jenkins
4-6 (as a snack)
- 100g/4oz Aphrodite Barrel Aged Feta PDO
- 2 dried chorizo
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- Crusty bread, to serve
(1) Diagonally slice the chorizo.
(2) Place the chorizo in a cold pan over medium-high heat and cook for 3-5 minutes or until starting to colour.
(3) Add the sugar and vinegar, cook, stirring, for a further 3-5 minutes or until the vinegar is reduced and sticky.
(4) Transfer to a serving bowl crumble over the feta and serve with the bread.