Sticky vinegar chorizo with Aphrodite feta
Recipe Creation & Photo Credits: Kirsten Jenkins
- 100g/ 3.5 oz Aphrodite Barrel Aged Feta PDO
- 2 dried chorizo, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- Crusty bread, to serve
(1) Place the chorizo in a cold pan over medium-high heat and cook for 3-5 minutes or until starting to colour.
(2) Add the sugar and vinegar, cook, stirring, for a further 3-5 minutes or until the vinegar is reduced and sticky.
(3) Transfer to a serving bowl crumble over the feta and serve with the bread.