Black Truffle & French Butter Toastie Recipe | Le Conquérant – Beurre de Baratte Butter
Photo cred: @trufflewineco
- 25g / 1oz Le Conquérant – Beurre de Baratte Butter AOP – French Butter
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- Pinch of salt
- Black truffle (you decide how much!) shaved
- Scrambled eggs
(1) Grab two slices of quality sour dough bread. Toast one side of each slice under the grill. Allow to cool.
(2) Use copious amounts of Le Conquerant Beurre de Baratte unsalted butter and spread the untoasted sides of both slices of bread.
(3) Generously cover one side with shaved truffle. Add a sprinkle of salt.
(4) Squish back together to make a sandwich and cover with foil.
(5) Place in a warm oven (180°C/350°F) for 15 minutes.
(6) Serve with scrambled eggs.
You could add a few pieces Le Conquérant Camembert instead of salt if you wanted to take the sandwich to take an interesting but satisfying direction.