Triple Cream Cheese with Rum Recipe | Will Studd Brillat Savarin baked with Boozy Fruit | Cheese Dessert Recipe
10 plus 24 hrs restingmin
(1) Place the dried fruit in a bowl, add the spiced rum, cover with cling film and rest for 24 hours at room temperature.
(2) Drain the fruit & reserve rum (and, if you're in the mood, drink the deliciously sweetened rum).
(3) Wrap the bottom of the box in foil, top the cheese with the soaked fruit and perhaps even a splash of the rum.
(4) Bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C / 350°F.
(5) Serve with slices of warm, fresh baguette.