Triple Cream with Herbs and Garlic Recipe | Will Studd Brillat Savarin
Recipe & Styling: Kirsten Jenkins
- 7 oz / 200g Brillat Savarin (IGP)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely sliced chives
- ground black pepper
(1) Cut through the cheese horizontally to produce two halves.
(2) Combine garlic, parsley and chives in a small bowl. Season with freshly cracked pepper.
(3) Spoon the herb mixture onto one side of the cut cheese. Sandwich with the remaining half to enclose.
(4) Serve immediately or refrigerate to allow flavors to develop further.